The MULTY® Headache Rack is the most universal and luxurious headache rack in North America. Its design allows it to fit any full-size pickup truck on the market. It's sandblasted and powder coated to endure all harsh conditions, and stay looking new.
Constructed out of nearly quarter-inch wall 6000 series aluminum pipe, the headache rack is extremely durable and lightweight. UHMW bushings are used on all moving parts, to make sure the Headache Rack will always adjust smoothly and easily.
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Adjustable bed rails to fit any length of truck bed up to 8'
- Adjustable width headache rack
- Made in North America
- Sandblasted & powder coated
- 2-year warranty
- Rounded pipe design
- Precision fiber laser CNC cut parts
- Installs in a matter of minutes
- Non-permanent installation with c-clamps
- Compatible with MULTY® accessories
- Compatible with box-view rear cameras
- Compatible with most auxiliary fuel tanks, slip tanks, and welding skids.
MULTY® is or will be making the following accessories compatible with the MULTY® Headache Rack.
- MULTY® Bicycle carrier brackets
- MULTY® Lumber attachments
- MULTY® Ladder Rack
- MULTY® Kayak Mounts
- MULTY® Light Bar Mount
The MULTY® Headache Rack PRO will fit all full-size pickup trucks except RAM trucks with built-in toolboxes in the truck bed. Not compatible with mid-size trucks such as Tacoma, Colorado, Canyon, Gladiator, etc. Not compatible with tonneau covers or similar accessories.
MULTY® Headache Rack LITE will fit any mid-size pickup truck such as Tacoma, Colorado, Canyon, Gladiator, etc. To learn more on the MULTY® Headache Rack LITE, click here.
MULTY® Headache Rack & Bed Rails
MULTY® Headache Rack PRO
Product Weight: 36 lbs
Product Capacity: 400 lbs
Truck Compatibility: Full-Size (half-ton and larger)
Required Truck Bed Length (Inside): 65" - 97"
Required Truck Bed Width (Inside): 62" - 66.5"
Installation Method: C-Clamp
Fabrication Material: 6000 Series Aluminum